TutorASAP’s commitment, in addition to helping our students pass and pass their exams, is to help them make their dreams come true and study what they love the most.
That is why we have been guiding students in the Spanish, IB, IGCSE and A-LEVELS systems for more than 20 years. In other words, we help students with their big question:
WHAT AM I GOING TO STUDY, WHERE AM I GOING TO STUDY IT AND HOW DO I GET IT?
HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE IS NORMAL. BUT WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU.
Choosing a university is one of the most decisive choices in a student’s life. At TutorASAP our department of counsellors, educational coordinators and psychologists is in charge of analysing each case so that the student makes the right decision. Thanks to our methodology we analyse all the variables to offer our students the future they deserve and that they themselves choose.
Moreover, our advice does not stop there. We take care of managing, hand in hand with the students, the university applications: from writing motivation and recommendation letters, to the management of the university applications. At TutorASAP we make sure that students can go anywhere they have dreamed of going.
– Advice on access to universities all over the world: SATs, UCAS and more. We have been advisors for more than 10 years and we explain all the procedures for your children to study abroad.
– We take care of all the legal and administrative formalities for university applications, as well as the requirements that the student has to have and to do: Motivation letter, Personal Statement, etc.
– Preparation courses for IB, IGCSE and A-LEVELS international diplomas.
– International educational consultancy. Educational coaching. Pedagogical counselling.
– Educational and pedagogical guidance. Special education sessions.
– Study techniques. Learning to study.
– Support for undergraduate and postgraduate students (including master’s and doctoral degrees).
– University-oriented academic guidance. Fully personalised educational advice.
– Keys and tips for choosing the profession of your dreams.
– Decide on the university that best suits you.
– Find out about the admission procedures for universities abroad. We explain them to you and we take care of all the legal and administrative procedures so that you can get into any university.
– What are the application dates for each university and their own requirements.
– Selectividad. Admission marks, cut-off marks depending on each university.
– What to do if I have done the Selectividad and I want to go to a university abroad?
– UCAS: We help you with the admissions process for UK universities.
– How can I get into a Spanish university if I have done IB or A-LEVELS?
– How to make a unique Personal Statement and a good Motivation Letter?
– SATs: what do they consist of, what is the admissions process like at US universities.
– What and where can I study after the Spanish Baccalaureate?
– What and where can I study if I have studied the International Baccalaureate (IB)?
– What and where can I study if I have done A-LEVELS and studied at a Sixth Form College?
– What can I study after I have done Vocational Training or Higher Education?
– A unique tool based on neuroeducation where we discover the student’s professional orientation.
– We analyse quantitative and qualitative data we obtain about the student’s personality and way of thinking.
– With totally scientific results, the student discovers what their vocation is and how they should develop their professional career.
– Should I study a Master’s degree for what I want to do?
– Choose a Master’s degree that is really worthwhile.
– Which institutions offer official master’s degrees and which do not?
– Professional courses: our tailor-made courses so that you can enter university with a solid foundation.
– Summer university preparation courses: our most popular intensive courses that you can study from wherever you are.
– Language courses. Enter university with a good level of English, French, German… or do you want to learn Chinese? The language of your choice.
– Professional study skills courses: prepare yourself for the most technical and complex university jobs.
Ejemplos de estudiantes asesorados por nosotros con las universidades a las que han ido.