At TutorASAP we get involved with our students from the very beginning. For us, their well-being in the centres where they are studying is of the utmost importance: not only do we care about their grades, but also that they make good choices within the schools, that they are in the right place and above all, that they do not lack educational guidance.
That is why we have been professional educational counsellors for more than 20 years, guiding students in the Spanish system, ESO, Bachillerato, IB, IGCSE and A-LEVELS.
ADOLESCENCE IS THE MOST REMEMBERED STAGE.
THE CHOICE OF A GOOD EDUCATION WILL BE DECISIVE FOR THEIR FUTURE.
We have a department of educational counsellors and academic experts in pedagogy and psychology who have many years of experience helping students from all over the world to choose a really good school, where they feel cared for, where they are truly prepared for the future, where they have good teachers and, above all, where they are given the opportunity to mature and develop themselves, giving them the opportunity to choose their subjects and programmes.
That is why at TutorASAP we advise families and students to analyse their options, find out which is the right school for the student and make the right choice. Our advice does not stop there: we help them to find schools anywhere in the world and we take care of the administrative part so that they can enter without any complications and with all the information possible: whether they are in the Spanish system (ESO, Bachillerato), IB, MYP, IGCSE, A-LEVELS and more.
– Advice on access to schools and colleges around the world. We have been advisors for more than 10 years and we explain all the procedures for your children to study abroad.
– IB, IGCSE and A-Levels international diploma preparation courses, as well as our own projects and internal work such as Motivation Letters, Personal Statement and more.
– International educational consultancy. Educational coaching. Pedagogical advice.
– Special preparation for pre IB, IGCSE & A-Levels.
– Educational and pedagogical guidance. Special education sessions.
– Study and planning techniques. We design a specific plan for each student taught by a Project Manager, an essential figure who is responsible for helping students with their learning difficulties.
– Primary, ESO, Spanish Bachillerato.
– International system: MYP, IB.
– British system: Key Stage, IGCSE, A-LEVELS (Sixth form college).
– Which is the most suitable for me?
– What type of baccalaureate should I do? The Spanish baccalaureate in arts, social sciences, humanities and more: which is the best option?
– What if I do the British Baccalaureate: the A-LEVELS? What does it consist of, why is it a good option if I already know the degree I am going to do? How many subjects does it have? What are the grades like? How can I get the diploma? Does it give me advantages to go to universities in the UK?
– Is the International Baccalaureate (IB) a good option? Why would it give me an advantage over other baccalaureates? How is it graded and how do I get the qualification? Why is it a good option for going to universities all over the world and why is it so famous?
– We guide you to make your dreams come true: to officially study arts, sports, technology, research, etc. during your school years. We tell you where to go to school and how you can combine your rehearsals and training with your studies.
– Discover official studies specialising in the arts. Can I do ESO and Bachillerato in drama, dance, music? In which system? Find out about our NEXT LEVEL project.
– Ensure your sporting career with unique sporting programmes that can be combined with official studies. Discover what NEXT SPORT is.
– Take part in unique personalised programmes that are out of the ordinary and that few people know about: totally official educational experiences that are not offered by typical Spanish schools.
– Why study online, what are the current benefits, which institutions offer this possibility, what are the differences between online and distance learning?
– Differences between online and distance learning.
– Differences between online training and homeschooling.
– Types of online courses and training: how to make a good planning from home.
– How to learn to study and understand what you are studying?
-How to be more productive and make better use of your time?
– A Project Manager, an expert pedagogue from our team, draws up personalised plans for each student to find and resolve their difficulties. We teach how to study better, introduce study techniques, create school plans and calendars, create a good atmosphere, and more.
– We also specialise in students with special emotional, personal and psychological situations.
– Advantages of doing intensive courses of 1 or 2 weeks to achieve the study objectives.
– The best summer, Easter and Christmas courses available depending on the specific needs of the students.
– Should I or shouldn’t I take my child abroad to study? How can I know if it’s a good or bad option?
– How do I choose a destination, school and/or centre? What are the legal and administrative procedures?
– How is the admission process for foreign schools and how is it for Spanish schools?
– What are the best schools to study IB in Spain? What are the best schools to study IGCSE or A-LEVELS? What are the best British schools in Spain? What are the best bilingual schools?