UK universities are often renowned for their prestige and reputation, many of them being considered the best in the world. As every year, The Guardian has made a list of more than 120 British universities, ranking them according to different criteria.
This list is very famous thanks to the different factors that are analysed, being very useful for students in doubt about their future university and deciding which one to choose.
The criteria that are evaluated:
– The Guardian score.
– Satisfaction with the chosen career according to former students.
– Satisfaction with teaching staff according to alumni.
– Satisfaction with university assessments, exams and feedback according to alumni.
– Ratio of students to university staff members.
– Student investment, excluding staff costs.
– Average UCAS score (entry grades).
– Value-added score (compares students’ career grades with those they had on entry to university). This shows the effectiveness of teaching within the university.
– Careers after 15 months. Percentage of graduates who find qualified jobs 15 months after graduation.
– Percentage of students who move from the first year of their degree to the second year.
We have been taking our students to the best universities in the UK for over 20 years. We are experts in pre-university and university counselling, as well as being the best international GCSE, A-LEVEL, IB and MYP academy in Spain.